- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) assesses the design and effectiveness of internal controls over the risks to ING's business performance and provides recommendations to management for improving the governance, risk and control framework.
The Senior Auditor is able to acquire a detailed understanding of the audit object and is able to independently plan and execute straightforward audit assignments. The Senior Auditor assists in the audit close-out meeting and prepares draft audit findings which include the identified control deficiencies and recommendations.
The audited area is Wholesale Banking, Sectors & Lending (former Lending Services).
You are based in Amsterdam but also perform assignments abroad, where you support CAS teams in other locations.
For this position we are looking for the following competencies:
- A team player with a proactive attitude
- Shows passion, drive and ambition.
- A challenger who is not afraid to express views.
- Has a drive for performance and motivation.
- Is meticulous, organised and able to multi-task
- Good problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Positively influences the team and organisational culture by proactively stimulating a "Can Do" / "Right on Time" / "Right First Time" mentality.
- Looks for and implements improvement opportunities.
- Achieves timely delivery of high quality audit service
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- University degree, preferably in in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or Economics
- Prior experience with a Big 4 Accounting firm or Certified Public Auditor (CPA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or willingness to become CIA within 18 months of commencement.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in a risk or audit function.
- Experience with data analytics would be advantageous
- Interest in banking products, processes and information systems
- Willingness to travel