- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
ING is looking for...
an Audit Supervisor
ING's global Corporate Audit Services division (CAS) is looking for an experienced audit supervisor who is energised by improving CAS with up-to-date methodologies and providing trainings to the CAS community. You like working in a team and give trainings world-wide. You also want to develop yourself further and (where possible) support your team members in their development.
You have more than eight years' relevant work experience. You like to be up-to-date with (audit) developments and can translate this in methodologies and trainings. You require only limited supervision and guidance in areas that involve multiple and/or senior stakeholders, covering many topics. You have experience in execution of audit related work to a high quality standard; coach your colleagues on the job; pro-actively give feedback and foresee issues and/or carry out your work in a way that avoids bottlenecks building up in the audit process. You can prepare high quality draft reports.
Your work environment
The Professional Practices & Methodology team and CAS Academy consists of six team members and is located in Amsterdam. The methodology and provided trainings have a global reach. The team is diverse and aimed at nurturing a working environment where high quality results are achieved and all members continue to grow and develop in their career/skills.
Education: Certified Internal Auditor or equivalent audit qualification.
Experience: More than eight years' relevant work experience. Preferably in (internal / external) auditing and/or "Big" 4 external audit company.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and appreciate and accept that your own behaviour must fully align with these values. You are prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
- Independence and professional scepticism. Acts from audited convictions rather than a desire to please. Sticks to principles despite external pressure; Able to challenge the existing patterns;
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines and commitments;
- Persuasiveness: Able to use indirect influence;
- Able to make complex analyses and synthetise key underlying messages in verbal and written communication;
- Team Leadership: Stimulates team work, gives feedback and coaches on the job.
What we offer
- 36/40 hours
- Excellent position to further develop yourself
- Great exposure to CAS GLT (Global Leadership Team) and MT (Management Team)
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job . For further inquiries, please contact Vincent Hoefakker.
Please include a copy of your CV and a separate, motivation letter in your application. We look forward to receiving it!
For more information on vacancies please check www.ing.jobs/Nederland