Coordinator Financial Close Process
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Coordinator Financial Close Process
Finance Group Treasury (GT), Global Standards & Network Support is looking for a Coordinator Financial Close Process
Finance Group Treasury (GT) supports GT Management in optimizing ING's balance sheet through:
- Management information, analysis & advice and business control activities
- Driving the implementation of innovative, forward looking balance sheet steering information
- Targeting global standardisation and streamlining of relevant processes, tools and systems
The Global Standards & Network Support team consists of controls and process experts with a thorough knowledge of the Treasury processes, systems and controls. Furthermore, the team has a broad knowledge of Treasury and Capital Management activities, financial instruments, global processing center and system streets.
The primary task of the Finance team is to set financial controls and process standards for Group Treasury and to ensure compliance. Furthermore, the team acts as a global support & service team for Business Control activities in network locations worldwide.
Job description: Coordinator Financial Close Process
You will be working as a proactive and hands on partner in the Finance GT organisation. You will also extensively interact with Business and Global Finance Services teams to streamline activities, processes and procedures relevant to (financial) control reporting.
Responsible for driving:
- Coordination of the Group Treasury NL financial closing process
- Documentation of (financial) reporting processes
- In control meetings
- The quarterly Letter of Representation process
- Contacts and stakeholders in the financial closing and reporting processes
- Improvement of the inter departmental processes
- Investigation of financial close findings
- Elaboration and (back)reporting to management and CFO
- Performing support for maintaining and testing financial close related controls
- Remediation of issues / deficiencies
Who are we looking for?
For this vacancy the following characteristics will best fit:
- A Master's degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 3 to 5 year experience in controlling processes and financial and/or management accounting
- Banking knowledge (including Treasury)
- Knowledge of financial accounting (and IAS39/IFRS9 hedge accounting) and relevant Finance processes
- Affinity with control frameworks and testing thereof
- Persistent; pro-active, ambitious, hands-on mentality
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
Besides this, you agree with ING's values, you find it obvious to behave towards these values in your daily work and like all ING employees you are willing to take the banker's oath.
What we offer?
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about the banking business and ALM, from a finance, business and risk perspective
- Build your network across these functions and across the globe
- Develop key competencies in a changing and challenging environment supported by experienced and highly motivated professionals
- Enjoy a fun working environment, with an international group of colleagues
- 40 hours
- Job scale 9/10, depending on experience
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact met Stefan Evers, , E-mail: Stefan.email@example.com .