Credit Risk Data Analyst
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 May 18 2018-05-26
Credit Risk Data Analyst
ING is looking for...
Reporting, Data & Analytics (RDA) is looking for a data analyst with Risk / Finance background in the banking industry to support in loan tape data submissions and regulatory related projects.
We are looking for a candidate who is proficient and has proven experience in analysing data using SAS, combined with background in Finance and/or Risk, preferably Credit Risk. The succesfull candidate has strong data analysis skills, attention for detail and performs well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with Big Data in the area of risk and to deal with the challenges of ECB data requests, then this job is something to apply for!
As a data analyst in our team you will have the opportunity to support critical and dynamic ad hoc Risk deliverables to regulatory and other external stakeholders of ING Bank and to report and analyse on ING Bank's credit risk portfolio.
You will support the regulatory reporting process by:
- creating and running SAS projects to extract required information from source systems;
- ensuring data is managed and of the required quality: both monitoring and follow up (data steward role);
- interpreting and analysing data (e.g. looking at trends / anomalies);
- following up on regulatory data requests ensuring regulatory compliance;
- coordination point for a particular data request;
- embedding the knowledge and way of analysing the data in the risk organisation. Sharing expertise.
Your work environment:
The Reporting, Data & Analytics (RDA) department is part of the ING Risk COO organisation providing reporting, analysis and data quality assurance & governance services to internal and external stakeholders.
RDA is an international and enthusiastic team with the purpose of:
- providing stakeholders with fit-for-purpose risk reports and analyses;
- bringing risk reporting and analytics to the next level by driving innovation and standardisation across the global risk function;
- acting as guardian for the Risk data
RDA follows an agile way of working in which various squads have been defined. These are high performing, self-steering teams each with their own purpose. The current vacancy resides in the.
You will be Regulatory Projects & Ad-hoc requests squad part of an international and enthusiastic team. Members of the squad have frequent interaction with other departments in the ING Bank organization and as such have an opportunity to discuss and get insights into specific ING portfolios. Openness in communication and "can do" mentality are important characteristics of the department.
Who we are looking for (expertise)?
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or other science which has equipped you with the necessary statistics knowledge and database / programming skills;
- 3-4 years of experience in a data/analytics oriented function;
- Experience with SAS;
- Affinity with data and querying these data with SQL is a must;
- Knowledge of credit risk and related regulation.
Personal Profile (personal skills)
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail;
- Critical mind-set with respect to what is delivered;
- Hands on mentality with regard to data;
- Have ability to cope with internal and external pressure;
- Communicative, accurate and able to work with challenging deadlines;
- Be a good team player, able to contribute in a multi-cultural team;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal (work language).
What do we offer?
- 36/40 hour working week
- job grade 10-11 depending on experience
Apply directly online and click on Apply for this job. For more information please contact Pawel Debosz at email@example.com
Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application.