Credit Risk Reporting Officer
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Credit Risk Reporting Officer
The Reporting, Data & Analytics (RDA) team is looking for a Financial Risk Analyst to support the Credit Risk Reporting process.
We are looking for a candidate with credit risk knowledge, who performs well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The succesfull candidate has strong time management skills, high attention to detail and is a strong team player.
As Financial Risk Analyst in the Credit Risk Reporting Team you will have the opportunity to support critical and dynamic Credit Risk deliverables to internal and external stakeholders of ING Bank and to analyse and report on ING Bank's credit risk portfolio. Working in this team will give you the opportunity to get a thorough understanding of (the development of) ING's global credit risk portfolio and offers good opportunities for personal development. In this process, you will work closely with (senior) staff of both Risk and Finance, and interact with business line teams for specific requests. Successful candidates will drive process improvements and support further digitization of our processes.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in an enthusiastic, international team which is continuously looking for further improvements, then this job is something to apply for!
- Prepare high quality and accurate Credit Risk reports in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders;
- Monitor, analyse and report on all important concentrations and trends in the credit risk portfolio of ING Bank;
- Participate in risk reporting projects;
- Contribute to further digitization of our reporting processes.
Your work environment:
The Reporting, Data & Analytics (RDA) department is part of the ING Risk COO organisation providing reporting, analysis and data quality assurance & governance services to internal and external stakeholders. RDA is an international and enthusiastic team with the purpose of:
- providing stakeholders with fit-for-purpose risk reports and analyses;
- bringing risk reporting to the next level by driving innovation and standardisation across the global risk function;
- supporting the analytical capabilities within Risk with a platform, data, and analytical skills;
- acting as guardian for the Risk data
Openness in communication and "can do" mentality are important characteristics of the department.
Who we are looking for (expertise)?
- Master in Economics or Finance;
- Proven experience and competent in Credit Risk;
- Able to perform (trend) analysis on Credit Risk portfolios;
- Knowledge on applicable regulations like Basel III/ CRD IV, and able to apply in day to day activities;
- Preferably familiar with ING credit risk systems and processes (Vortex, GRID etc);
- Knowledge of/affinity with SAS EG/ Business Intelligence/ Analytics skills is a pre.
Personal Profile (personal skills)
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail;
- Good team player, able to contribute in a multi-cultural team;
- An accurate, pro-active and self-starter, enjoying collaboration across the bank
- Communicative, accurate and able to work with challenging deadlines;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal (work language).
What do we offer?
- 36/40 hour working week
Please click on Apply and upload your CV & Motivation.
We are looking forward to your application!