Governance & Regulations Officer
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
Governance & Regulations Officer
ING is looking for...
a Governance & Regulations Officer, Financial Risk
The focus of this role is the development of Financial Risk policies. The successful candidate will be expected to keep abreast of related regulatory developments and work closely with internal stakeholders to review and update existing policies and coordinate, formulate, write and steer new policies through the approval process to implementation.
Your work environment
- Last year the Financial Risk department was established as a new tier 2 function to set and control financial risk strategy across the organization. Governance & Regulations is one of five departments within Financial Risk. This department provides strategic guidance on financial risk and regulations (credit, trading and balance sheet) and safeguards regulatory compliance. Responsibilities of the Governance & Regulations Team include writing, coordinating and updating pragmatic policy in line with regulations and/or internal risk policy; building and maintaining relationships with regulators, supervisors, industry associations and internal stakeholders; actively contributing to shaping new regulations; communicating financial risk policies and regulations throughout the organization; providing guidance and advice to internal stakeholders; coordinating financial risk related supervisory on-site visits and requests for information in alignment with the Regulations & International Affairs department. This highly diverse team consists of approximately 15 people and has a global scope. You will report to the Head of Governance & Regulations.
- General banking skills with experience in either credit, market, balance sheet risk or modelling
- Excellent language and communication skills, with a particular emphasis on writing clear, succinct and well-structured policy documents in English
- Focused, self-driven and results oriented
- Confident presence and comfortable in engaging with senior management and a broad range of stakeholders
- Good project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Analytical with the ability to think broadly but also with attention to detail
- Affinity with the regulatory environment and other financial risk topics
- Collegiate and flexible team player
- Master's degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer?
- The opportunity to join and shape a newly created team in Financial Risk
- 40 hour work week
- Job scale depending on experience
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For more information please contact Arthur Krovka at arthur.krovka @ing.com
Please send your CV and motivation letter. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere