Senior Principal Finance Advice - Finance COO/CTO
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Senior Principal Finance Advice - Finance COO/CTO
Senior Principal Advice Finance Procurement COO-CTO
Team up with ING, the World's Best Bank in 2017 and a leading international bank at the forefront of technology innovation and digitalization within the industry. Change, renewal and transformation has been our DNA with one single goal to deliver the best customer experience. Finance is about supporting that change process and innovative culture, accomplished by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, commitment to excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a skilled, passionate and driven professional in finance and preferably with procurement/sourcing experience to strengthen our team. The team is responsible for supporting and advising senior management of the COO domain by analyzing the procured cost base by looking at the cost drivers and analyzing the trends. The stakeholders are Chief Procurement Heads in the countries, Procurement category owners and country CFOs.
Your exposure will be global to countries and multiple domains, which require your ability to communicate and connect at various levels within the organization. The management information you will work with will be used by senior executive management for strategic and tactical decision making. To be successful, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, and razor-sharp accuracy. The person needs to act as an independent strategic business partner and is able to advise the management in identifying, substantiating and designing / developing tactical and strategic financial choices.
- Establish global planning and management control process and infrastructure for procured cost management (40% of total cost), supporting Category Managers and Category Buyers
- Develop a performance measurement model including KPI's for operational and cost efficiency for procured cost
- Provide analytics and insights to help identify opportunities to create value for the business (better quality, lower cost)
- Perform benefits realization planning and monitoring for Procured cost change initiatives, supporting the Change Investment Committee
- Anticipate international activity through analytics of the pipeline
- Finance support & challenge of large deals and/or outsourcing deals; Support in RFP and contracting
- Support the development and evaluation of business cases
Knowledge & Experience
In this position we are looking for a hands-on skilled person with broad experience in financial management and decision support and good understanding of procurement business. Experience with financial modelling, forecasting and complex financial analysis would be a real asset.
You will benefit from a Master degree in Finance.
Having the right behavior and attitude, is as important as having the knowledge and experience. Being a go-getter and self-starter are key to be successful in this role. You have a relentless drive for providing insights which lead to creating operational efficiency.
- You are fully driven to gather information to be used for strategic business insights
- You can prepare detailed financial analysis
- You work structural and you are process oriented, though have a pragmatic approach in removing roadblocks and opening bottlenecks;
- You are an independent operator but with great empathy skills to connect to the team and various stakeholders;
- You are a clear and assertive communicator
- You are passionate about producing financial analysis enabling management to make breakthrough decisions, drive earnings and value creation, and ultimately delight our customers
- You are skilled and experienced in working with Financial reporting systems
- You adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration
What we offer
An impactful career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally to the next level to closer to your dreams.
A salary that matches your ambitions, plus a 13th month.
Scale 12 (40 hourly contract)
If the above appeals to you and if you are eager to contribute to turning our customers dreams into reality, we are looking forward to meeting with you and finding out which role suits you best.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Kim Cornelissen on email@example.com. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere