senior medewerker cost accounting
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
senior medewerker cost accounting
Senior Employee Cost Accounting Finance
Finance COO/GFS/PLA is looking for motivated employees to reinforce the current department in the function of "Senior Employee Cost Accounting".
Candidates will be exposed to a complex, dynamic and international financial service centre with a close relation to the day-to-day business. As part of the Finance department employees are dealing with cost allocations and fiscal recharging, cost payments and reimbursements, intercompany reconciliation analysis and related ledger maintenance between Amsterdam based and foreign ING entities. Furthermore employees are active within the various projects concerning new ledger systems, meet external regulations (IFRS, SOX) and translating new business requirements from the Tax or Head Office Reporting departments to the ledger and reconciliations processes.
Your role as senior employee Cost Accounting Finance:
The senior employee Finance will be part of the Product and General Ledger department within Finance COO. Within this team your main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for intercompany / internal payments matching within GFS domain and between GFS processed base entities and other base entities within ING Bank N.V.
- Maintains a cost ledger and provides cost balance information to management and group financial accounting departments.
- Maintains an asset administration, timely impairments, provisioning and depreciation.
- Responsible for service delivery to head office teams in Amsterdam (to team leads).
- Supports service desk answering more difficult questions (2nd line).
- Executes technical review and issues reports to user entities, stakeholders and Senior Management and follows-up questions.
- Executes (SoX) control activities and issues control statements as control owner.
- Discusses issues identified with data delivering parties and monitors timely resolution.
- Prepares statistical reports on data quality and impact to user entities and stakeholders.
- Monitors pro-actively continuous improvements in data and processes and implements changes. Work on Finance projects with Change in Agile teams
- Assists in and is responsible for timely resolution of audit findings
- Perform requirements analysis for the different systems and Finance processes in use
- Propose and implement process and controls improvements, robotising and training. Reviews and signs off process descriptions.
Who are we looking for:
- Candidates should have in depth knowledge regarding business utility administrations, cash flow and intercompany reconciliations, SOX requirements.
- Good knowledge and 3 to 5 year experience of Procurement and Utilities processes
- Be able to draw up accounting specifications based on IFRS
- Demonstrable experience with Cost Accounting and allocation
- Demonstrable experience as business analyst in projects and be able to translate business into user requirements.
- Some experience with project management like Prince2 and Agile/Scrum
- Hands-on mentality
- Candidates should have finished at least their WO/HBO study successfully. Business Administration is a pre.
- Candidates should have pro-active attitude, a self-starter, accurate and punctual
- Strong analytical and communication skills (Dutch and English)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Determination, keeping always a good relationship in mind (patience)
What do we offer:
- A 36-hour working week
- The function is graded at salary scale level 10 according to the Dutch job scaling system
For more information, please contact Kamila Falana ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).