Hedge Accounting Advisory
- Salary: EUR60000 - EUR80000 per annum
- Location: Diemen, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Hedge Accounting Advisor Job description Managing market and liquidity risks for financial groups' worldwide and advising senior management As a Hedge Accounting Advisor, you work in the Global Hedge Accounting Centre (HAC) which is a global Centre of Excellence.
Your working environment
As a Hedge Accounting Advisor, you work within a high value specialist team with 5 direct colleagues. Working with the Hedge Accounting Centre means working in a highly dynamic international corporate environment where you'll work with a wide variety of departments on all levels.
Interesting fringe benefits
This fulltime position (40 hour) as a Hedge Accounting Advisor does not only entitle you to an excellent basic salary (depending on your working experience) and 27 days' vacation, you also have a thirteenth salary and terms of employment that hold out prospects of obtaining a permanent appointment.
We are looking for: an analytical, accurate and socially skilful Hedge Accounting Advisor
You are an analytical, creative and socially skilful professional with a hands-on mentality.
Furthermore, You Have
Experience/Interest in Hedge Accounting under IFRS;
- Excellent writing skills in order to clearly set out concepts and to produce concise documents;
- A master degree
- Interest/affinity with IT topics and willing to invest in IT systems/knowledge relating to hedge accounting
- Also, you are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and in writing.
If you are interested, please send your most recent CV in Word-document to: