- The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands The Hague Zuid-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- Neuberger Berman Europe Ltd
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
Our established The Hague based Client Group Team actively covers pension funds, insurance companies, fiduciary managers, asset managers, private banks, (multi) family offices and other institutional/intermediary investors with a dynamic and solution driven approach. This broad client base will have different needs and requirements with regards to strategies they invest in and day-to-day client servicing. The Dutch Client Group is responsible for servicing clients in the Benelux and marketing the entire Neuberger Berman product suite, with strategies across Equities, Fixed Income and Alternatives. This includes a UCITS fund umbrella, several traditional and alternative commingled vehicles, private equity and managed accounts.
- Great opportunity to work for a leading, global asset management firm and learn about financial products and markets, including Alternatives.
- Join an experienced team which fosters learning across different channels and products and offers a steep learning curve.
- Collaborate with experienced, international teams in Europe, USA and Asia.
- In addition to completing day to day tasks in a dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will use their own initiative to proactively develop projects and ideas, relating to distribution and client coverage.
- Support the Netherlands based Client Group team in their day-to-day sales activity, client services and strategic initiatives (client presentations, prepare meetings material, market research etc.).
- Proactively assist with focused marketing/client events across the Benelux.
- Work with the following internal teams in order to support local client activity: Portfolio Management, Client Services, Marketing, RFP, Compliance and Performance Team.
- Client Relationship Management Support:
- Data base management,
- CRM system,
- Ex-ante and ex-post sales activity mapping
- Client/Product mapping
- Sales support
- Pipeline run,
- Call reports,
- Presentations and marketing material
- Data analysis
- Competitive landscape analysis across fund industry
- Fund flows analysis by channels and products
- Educational requirements: University or Higher Professional Education
- Experience within Asset Management, Capital Markets or similar industry
- Essential languages: Dutch fluent, English fluent
- Desirable languages: French.