Finance Professionals | part of the Shell Graduate Programme
- The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
As a young professional (2-3 years work experience) in one of Shell's Finance teams you will help drive profit and shape new financial processes to ensure our continued success. You'll collaborate with world-leading Finance professionals. You will embark on a three-year training programme that includes two job rotations, each lasting 18 months.
SEEKING FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
Den Haag, Rijswijk, Rotterdam
You'll benefit from unrivalled expertise designed to nurture future company frontrunners. Over the course of the Programme you will gain experience working on finance projects that maximise value and influence the overall delivery of our global financial performance.
You can expect to receive world-class coaching, invaluable mentoring, formal structured training and regular in-depth progress checks to ensure you're on track to reaching your potential. Staff networks provide a wide range of social events and access to colleagues from across the business at all levels.
During your rotations on the Shell Graduate Programme you are likely to be given a variety of responsibilities such as financial modelling, providing input to commercial decisions or risk management and internal control. Typical roles undertaken on rotation include:
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Controller
- Finance Advisor
Your rewards and benefits include:
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners
- A structured leadership development programme, highly valued across the industry
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges
- Generous financial rewards and benefits - in addition to a competitive starting salary, you are appreciated and rewarded with a performance-related remuneration
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance
- Supported CIMA or ACCA qualification
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in joining our Finance Shell Graduate Program, then apply now by using the 'Apply' button before 30th April!
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Den Haag, Rijswijk, Rotterdam, Financial.