Portfolio Manager (Medior / Senior)
- The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- NN Investment Partners
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
We have a great opportunity for a Portfolio Manager with at least 5 years of investment experience, a passion for factor investing and a strong commercial mindset.
We have a great opportunity for a Portfolio Manager with at least 5 years of investment experience, a passion for factor investing and a strong commercial mindset. As member of the Multi-Asset Factor Investing & Solutions team you will be responsible for managing a broad range of systematic strategies ranging from factor investing funds to a diversified set of (pension) solutions. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement our factor based strategies which cover a variety of asset classes including Equity (indices), Currencies, Fixed Income and Commodities. Next, you are expected to further strengthen NN IP’s factor investing footprint. You will serve as back up on all other portfolio management activities that reside within the team.
Your main responsibilities
- Daily Portfolio Management
- Improvement of our investment process; this includes portfolio construction, factor research, instrument selection and risk management
- Establish an active relationship with the marketing & sales staff of NN IP in order to support our growth in assets under management
- Interact with the team, the Quant Research and Strategy boutique and other stakeholders on our investment strategies, operational logistics and strategy developments
Your experience, skills and competencies
- Expert knowledge on factor investing, derivatives, portfolio construction and risk management techniques
- Bring diversity and creativity to the team
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Customer Focus; take commercial initiatives
- Not willing to accept the status quo; wants to innovate
- Team player
- Programming skills (VBA, R) and Database (SQL) knowledge
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact René Schripsema at telephone number +31 646260716 or by email at email@example.com
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.