- € 46.100 - € 63.600
- Utrecht, Netherlands Utrecht Utrecht NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
equensWorldline is looking for a Payment Specialist who can manage and resolve incidents, problems and changes and who's able to manage ITIL processes and monitor applications (i.e. SEPA/ZVS).
Paying by debit or credit card in store or online is as common as having electricity and Wifi. Paying by phone or fingerprint doesn’t surprise us no more. The payments industry is moving fast, and you can be part of this innovative world!
We are looking for a:
Reference number 69169
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The work environment
Equens is one of the largest payments processors in Europe. With advanced systems, competitive services and enthusiastic young employees we foresee in all needs of the dynamic, European payment market. The Operations European Payments department is the processor for Dutch and International Payments and Card transactions. The department delivers payment, Cards, e-Commerce and support to our clients. We are continuously monitoring, improving and optimizing our services to realize a compliant and reliable solution to all our clients, national and international. We are looking for ambitious, pro-active entry-level employees for our Young Professional team who like to think out of the box. You have just finished your studies or your professional training, or you have already gained one or two years of work experience.
What will be your job?
The department realizes day to day monitoring and operation of Payments processing regarding compliance and security issues. Quick intervention, handling and prevention of incidents and disturbances. Coordination and handling of service requests coming by multiple channels, various activities related to production, monitoring and incident-, problem-, change- and escalation management. Alignment with suppliers, clients and processing partners by using established procedures and processes which lead to optimization of the service for our clients.
- Maintain intricate knowledge of the entire SEPA Processing chain, i.e. having an end to end view
- Quickly and accurately determine impact in case of high level incidents
- Estimate resolution times in case of high level incidents
- Establish counter measures in case of incidents
- Manage and resolve incidents, problems and changes
- Initiate improvements plans and prevention of problems
- Contribute to the introduction of new products
- Producing quality improvement plans
- Give input to SLA’s
- Managing ITIL processes and monitoring applications (i.e. SEPA/ZVS)
- Coordination and handling of service requests
What do you have to offer?
- Higher Vocational Level in business studies or equal in working/thinking capacities by experience
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic and have a proactively attitude
- You are process oriented but also capable to see the overall picture
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferably you are ITIL certified
- Preferable proficient in XML/XSD, SEPA
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is preferable
- Full proficiency of the English and Dutch language
What do we offer in return?
This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week. Working hours are determined after consultation with depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 46.100,- and € 63.600,- based on a 36 hour work week. Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht. Participation in the weekly-rotating 24x7 on-call service is expected.
Further information and application
To apply you can use the application button. Please mention reference number 69169 in your application.
For more information you can check the website: equensworldline.com. For further information about the position, please contact Michael Seebauer, Team Manager, phone +4969256557297. For information on the procedure please contact Caroline Polman, Recruiter, phone +31883855801.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure. Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
Acquisition is not appreciated.