Environment Sustainability Advisor
Level: Associate Director Background
Are you passionate and experienced in working on challenging projects in circular economy, sustainable supply chain, low emission transportation and environment friendly industry? Do you have a personality who likes to drive transformations, leave impact and make change? We have a vacancy in Sustainability Advisory team that may meet your ambitions. You will be a member of Cognizant EMEA sustainability practice with focus on providing advisory services to executives, or lead transformational projects.
We are looking for an energetic advisor with a focus on quality and delivering value to our clients. Responsibilities
- Leading environment sustainability advisory projects in areas such as sustainability reporting and data collection (scope 1/2/3), footprint assessment, circular economy, decarbonization roadmaps and water/soil/waste management, in industries such as food, agriculture, energy and utility, manufacturing, fashion, transportation and logistics.
- Analyze company's business and sustainability needs and blueprint new circular business models.
- Support the team with developing client ready proposals, preparing sales pitches and other business activities.
- Participate in business and data strategy projects as sustainability expert and contribute in designing pilots and delivering solutions in large scales.
- Join executive meetings and help business development and sales team in formulating the value propositions in sustainable operations and transformations.
- Participate actively in researching sustainability and ESG regulations, creating content, and publications, webinars, podcasts, and creating new advisory frameworks.
- MSc or PhD in a scientific or engineering subject with a sustainability component (e.g. industrial ecology, sustainability economy, environment engineering, environmental science, applied physics, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in at least two of the followings: Scope 1/2/3 carbon accounting for large corporates, CSO advisory and sustainability reporting frameworks (such as GRI, SASB, etc.), analytics for sustainability reporting.
- Experience in strategy and/or management consulting as hands-on advisor.
- Extensive expertise in at least one of the followings is mandatory: Circular economy, Supply chain analysis/management, Life Cycle Assessment.
- Knowledge in data and quantitative science.