Senior Audit Manager – Papua New Guinea
- Min 85,000 to Max 95,000. Accommodation and Car provided
- Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Change Recruitment Group is working with a Global Accounting Practice firm in Papua New Guinea to assist them in the recruitment of a Senior Tax Manager/Director.
Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. With a vibrant and colourful culture, Papua New Guinea has more than 600 islands and 800 indigenous languages. Full of interesting attractions, magnificent natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage. From exploring the coral-ringed beaches to trekking, diving, snorkelling, surfing, fishing, kayaking or bird watching – Papua New Guinea is well suited for the adventurous type! There is also the well-known Yacht Club that is extremely popular amongst expatriates.
OPPORTUNITY & REQUIREMENTS
- To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
Qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant
- Professional experience of at least 8 years in leading Practice firm including Big 4 and Top 10.
- Capable to work under pressure and meet the deadlines, having previous experience of leading a team of workers, performing as a team with high spirits and sense of directions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Flexibility to adapt in a fast changing environment
- The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
- Attractive expatriate package offered.
- The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that cannot be replicated elsewhere in the world.
- A resilient personality is required and you must have researched the location and be committed to relocating to Papua New Guinea to be considered.
- PNG is commonly known for its “bad press” and security concerns, however, once these are fully understood, you can then look past it and see the fantastic opportunities that Papua New Guinea can offer.
Submit your resume to the following link and email any questions you may have to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org