Business Development Representative
- Makati City, Philippines Makati City Makati City PH
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
The BDR will perform sales support duties, setting up meetings, track targeted marketing campaigns as well as assist in the creation and execution of territory sales plans.
Job ID: JR39357
The BDR will perform sales support duties, setting up meetings, track targeted marketing campaigns as well as assist in the creation and execution of territory sales plans. This position requires an individual with passion to sell, have a Sales person mindset, be very self-motivated, have familiarity with social selling, MS excel and PowerPoint fluency, be meticulously organized, and have a focus on continuous self and process improvement.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation and execution of new campaigns
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of team revenue targets
- Managing a high volume of outbound calls prospecting for new and existing business opportunities
- Articulating the value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Nurture relationship with prospects before they enter the buying process
- Working with the assigned Sales VP, Sales Associates and Marketing to increase revenue attainment within region
- Tracking all related activities and relevant information using excel and within the MS Dynamics CRM tool
- Attaining individual activity targets including outbound calls and scheduled meeting
- Responsible for assisting in territory development to include use of tools like Avention, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Data.com, Google Alerts, Marketo, and other associated applications
- Responsible for staying abreast of news and updates regarding Treasury & Payments
- Ensure marketing materials are ordered and stocked, assist in preparation for tradeshows
- Provides regular reporting and progress on assigned tasks
- Continuing one's education in the Treasury and Payments Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 1-2 years' sales experience with a focus on opportunity creation and development.
- Bilingual English and Japanese speaking skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified appointments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable, driven and able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and focus on creativity and innovation.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask across several projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, plus the ability to learn company software platforms.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A background in Treasury or Payments is highly desirable.
OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN AND GROW
- Overview of Treasury & Payments solutions
- FIS "Click to start Program"
- Learn about Hosting and Software-as-a-service (Saas)
- Social Selling and creating Value proposition