Japanese Speaking - Associate Product Specialist
- Makati City, Philippines
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
This position serves as the entry-level Consultant role for assigned client projects. The Associate Consultant typically has limited or no consulting experience but has demonstrated leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills, along with academic excellence.
Job ID: JR31368
FIS's Treasury Solutions for Corporates and Banks help businesses facilitate connectivity across the ecosystem of buyers, suppliers, banks, data providers and other stakeholders to increase visibility of cash, improve communication and response time, reduce risk and help drive maximum value from working capital. An end-to-end, collaborative financial management framework helps chief financial officers and treasurers bring together receivables, treasury and payments for a single view of cash and risk and optimize business processes for enhanced liquidity management.
This position serves as the entry-level Consultant role for assigned client projects. The Associate Consultant typically has limited or no consulting experience but has demonstrated leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills, along with academic excellence. The Associate Consultant will gain an understanding of financial solution across Treasury operations and their use of Treasury Management, Receivables and Payments Systems via on-the-job training and the Treasury Solutions Graduate Program. The role of the Associate Consultant serves as training ground for a future role as a Consultant in a real-time, real-world environment. This role is open to Filipino citizens or PR.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with problem investigation under the direction of the Senior Analyst, Consultant or Manager and Testing of solutions.
- Assist in the collection of required information and data in order to document the client problems.
- Troubleshoot problems with transactions and make adjustments as needed.
- Document requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations as appropriate. Perform needs analysis activities, such as data-gathering, documentation, validation, and presentation in order to understand a problem or requirement.
- Assist in the definition and documentation of test conditions.
- Conduct testing according to plan.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Business or IT-related discipline.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience may be limited or no consulting experience but has demonstrated leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills, along with academic excellence.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and learn new processes quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all personality types in order to overcome obstacles and keep on schedule.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-directed individual, who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in the Japanese language.