Project Manager - Leasing
- Makati City, Philippines
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
This person will be responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects. Projects may be focused on development of new/upgraded products and services, internal information system-specific projects that may involve development/enhancement of internal applications, technology integration and/or infrastructure environment build-out, delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients/delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services to improve customer satisfaction.
Job ID: JR12217
To manage projects and direct project team members to perform project tasks so as to deliver projects to the Agreed Project Success Criteria (PSC) of scope, budget, duration and customer satisfaction criteria. To build the knowledge of AAF consultants along with formulating training strategies for clients and internal staff members.
Project Managers are appointed to manage projects by the Project Director of the designated area and the Executive of the projects.
- Prepare draft scoping information, project definition information and project plans for implementation projects that are in pre-sales.
- Prepare final scoping information, Implementation Services Definition document information and project plans for implementation projects that have been won by FIS.
- Advise the Project Office about the need for setting up the relevant project control system information including Project Tracker (project document repository) and Helios (timesheet system).
- Manage all project staff working on projects (including internal Asset Finance staff, contractors and also staff from other relevant FIS business units). This includes ensuring resources are allocated appropriately across all AAF projects.
- Ensure all project staff are aware of the details of tasks assigned to them including start and end dates, effort, budget, responsibilities and any relevant issues.
- Ensure all project staff follow the correct FIS project management processes including use of Project Tracker, Helios timesheet entry, Consulting Work Report production and customer engagement.
- Prepare frequent project status reports outlining project progress for both customer and FIS use (fortnightly or as agreed with client).
- Prepare and conduct frequent project meetings with the customer and FIS staff both at the project level and at the Steering Committee level.
- Plan, monitor, control and approve the expenditure of project-based time effort and professional service/expense dollars in projects, and be able to report budget consumed to date, forecast effort yet to complete, forecast variance for all projects and forecast project end dates.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date project plans for projects.
- Manages issues that are raised during projects and assesses risks to projects and works to mitigate these risks.
- Manage changes that are requested or required in the project and negotiate additional commercial terms for these changes with the Customer, Stakeholders (internal and external), and FIS staff.
- Manages the quality of project processes and project deliverables to customers via inbuilt quality mechanisms and quality reviews.
- Act as first point of contact for all project related matters for the customer and FIS.
- Escalate project issues to relevant Project Director inside FIS as required.
- Ensure billing to the customer is performed accurately and quickly and deal with any billing issues.
- Plan, monitor, control and report on key aspects of project success, being scope, budget, duration and customer satisfaction.
- Advise the Project Office about the need to close down projects with the project control systems for Project Tracker and Helios.
- Prepare project review documentation and lead relevant project reviews of such projects.
- Provide written feedback on the performance of project team members during the project to the relevant Line Managers.
- Prepare and document information for handing control of live customers over to the Customer Services department of FIS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5-10 years' experience in Technical Project/Program Management specializing in Project/Program Implementation in Lending or Leasing or Corporate and Investment banking, or Banking Solutions.
- Experience dealing with mid to senior level managers within a banking/financial organization.
- High level of skill with managing people, relationships, processes, work and budgets during the project life-cycle.
- Experience in complex large financial organizations as a project manager.
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies and project management tools used to plan and monitor project progress (MS Project application or equivalent skills preferred).
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers, managers, staff, HR, customers and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with emphasis on negotiating, influencing, facilitating and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, organization, analytical and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, both in terms of deliverable deadlines, but also in terms of communication with managers and staff under difficult situations and deadlines with their customers and projects.
- Willing to travel (50%).
- A calm, professional and assertive manner at all times is an essential requirement.