Compliance Controlling Officer
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this role you will be part of the Compliance Controlling Team
and primarily responsible for the company-wide assurance of contractual obligations for all Partners Group products. Main responsibilities
What we expect
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance of contractual obligations with our products
- Controlling regulatory compliance and other obligations as a global function
- Escalating non-compliance issues with relevant parties and recommending appropriate resolution measures
- Providing education and training to colleagues involved in product obligations in order to build best practices
- Reviewing and providing constructive feedback to colleagues to achieve desired service levels in addressing compliance queries
- Addressing queries raised by colleagues and fostering a compliance mind set
- Following up on overdue obligations with respective colleagues
What we offer
- We are looking for someone with a university degree in legal studies, business administration or finance.
- You should preferably have at 3-5 years working experience in the areas of compliance, internal/external audit or legal. Additionally, a background in the financial services industry is a plus
- Critical thinking and excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) are essential for this role.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to easily develop and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Fast learner with strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills. You should also be able to work independently, implement processes and procedures successfully.
- Good computer skills and be proficient in MS Office suite
- A fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment in Manila with close collaboration to the different teams around the world
- Long-term career opportunity in a global, dynamic and client-oriented environment
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market specialists
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models and travel incentives