Junior Application Support Specialist - Payments & Cash Management Systems
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
The Business Applications Group is closely aligned with the business teams and responsible for the key applications to administrate, monitor and analyse Partners Group's investment programs. The team is responsible for development, customization and on-going enhancement of these applications and related interfaces to best support the global business operations of Partners Group. This is an internal client facing role under the services team where the person would be interacting with business users to understand their problems and come up with innovative solutions. Responsibilities:
- Support of the business users on the ground to find solutions for their business problems related to the core business applications utilized for treasury & portfolio management, accounting, document management and reporting.
- Providing analysis of user's needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements.
- User access management.
- Improvement of business processes.
- Process assurance and data integrity.
What we expect Requirements:
- Documentation of systems & processes and education of business users.
- Focus on supporting Payments and Cash Management solutions (e.g. WallStreet Suite).
- 2-3 years of experience in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of relational databases (T-SQL)
- Experience in programming like Python would be a plus but not must.
- Accurate, effective and independent working style
- Strong analytical skills are a must while experience in economics and/or finance are favourable
- High level of flexibility, the ability to work under pressure as well as very good language skills in English (written/oral)
- Existing experience in treasury/payments applications is a plus