Junior Bank Account Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this role you will be part of the broader global Company Services team based in Manila, and primarily responsible for the opening, maintaining and closing of bank accounts globally.
In this function, your responsibilities will mainly include:
What we expect
- Opening, maintaining and closing of bank accounts globally, managing relationships with various bank counterparties and service providers
- Preparation of signatory lists, detailing those staff who are empowered to sign documents or payment instructions for the various companies and limited partnerships administered
- Coordinating the execution of documents
- Conducting "4-eyes" review of other team members work
- Maintaining internal databases and automated control checks
- Maintaining centralised email inbox dealing with a broad range of requests
- Drafting and maintenance of processes and procedures
- Supporting other teams with various tasks and projects on an ad-hoc basis
- General administration duties, including filing of documents, preparing presentations, organizing meetings and arranging courier
For this challenging and multifunctional role we are looking for an organized, responsible, committed and independent person, who is driven, motivated, willing to learn and interested in developing and improving existing processes. You are fluent in English (oral/written) and next to a Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics you have already gained some work experience, preferably in banking, finance or office administration. Experience in an international environment or in the financial industry is a plus.
You are a fast learner with strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills and you have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office. You are a team player and are flexible with respect to your working schedule and taking on ad-hoc tasks. What we offer