Junior Compliance Monitoring and Testing Officer
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
You will be part of Partners Group's Compliance team in Manila. In this role, you will be responsible for performing monitoring and testings tasks to ensure compliance with the principles set out in the compliance framework of Partners Group. Main Responsibilities:
What we expect
- Performing Compliance controls in accordance with the defined processes and procedures (initial focus on our marketing activities)
- Collaboration in ad-hoc investigations raised by Compliance colleagues and/or Senior Management
- Being responsible for the new International Marketing controlling framework
- Review of new and existing instructions and procedures and propose potential topics for new controls applying a risk-based approach
- Collaboration with regulatory Compliance officers globally to discuss potential topics for new controls, implementing the controls and providing reporting on the findings
- Providing constructive feedback to global employees to achieve desired service levels in addressing all kind of compliance queries
- Addressing queries raised by colleagues and fostering a compliance mind set
What we offer
- We are looking for someone with a university degree in legal studies, business administration or finance. Preferably a CPA.
- You should preferably have 3-5 years of working experience in the areas of compliance, internal/external audit or legal. A background in the financial services industry and/or regulatory audit is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) are essential for this role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to easily develop and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Fast learner with strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills. You should also be able to work independently, implement processes and procedures successfully.
- Good computer skills and be proficient in MS Office suite
- A fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment in Manila with close collaboration to the different teams around the world.
- Long-term career opportunity in a global, dynamic and client-oriented environment
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market specialists
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models and travel incentives