Product Control VP
- Competitive Package
- Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines Manila National Capital Region PH
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: R1105397
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
Our client is a Top Tier Global bank, seeking to recruit an experienced Product Control VP to oversee the day to day Product Control functions across derivative and bonds products, based in Manila, Philippines. Key Skills: Product Control, IFRS, Business Control, PC, IPV
- Supervise and review the production of daily and periodic reporting and management information
- Monitor and ensure that the P&L is approved by the respective desk on a daily basis.
- Continually review the MIS the unit is producing for correctness, accuracy, automation and efficiency.
- Develop and implement P&L Attribution process
- Contribute to project to automate P&L reporting and adjustment.
- Supervise and review the daily P&L reconciliation process.
- Supervise and review the Balance Sheet reconciliation and substantiation process.
- Be the point of contact and mentor for the team.
- Qualified accountant is an advantage (i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA).
- Strong product knowledge - Fixed Income, FX & Rates, Credit & Alternatives, Commodities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Min. 10 years PC experience
If you have relevant skills, and wish to explore these roles please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration
Key Skills: Product Control, IFRS, Business Control, PC, IPV