Quality Assurance Analyst 2 - Executive Office Pre-QA
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The EGS Philippines Team reviews the workflow from CCS Executive Office Agents. Pre-Response QA is required on all complaints with specific attributes, which is outlined in our Risk Profile. The EGS Philippines Team will perform QA that is data-centric; validates intake, distribution, research and response, including timeliness, quality, and that regulatory standards are met. Please note that while this team will support Personal Lending Group (Personal Lines and Loans and Educational Financial Services), Direct Auto, Retail Services, Dillard's, and Credit Card, they will not be altering customer data in any system; they will be performing a quality assurance review of responses from the Executive Office that will be sent to customers. If there are errors or corrections, this work will be sent back to the Executive Office team to correct. About the Role
As a part of the Quality Assurance process, the team members will review previously conducted research on incoming consumer complaints to the standard of the Complaints Management Policy. The team works with the Executive Office Research Team to ensure that customer complaints are resolved correctly and that communications document issues and resolution. Roles/Responsibilities.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) will review the customer complaint and actions taken by the Research/Remediation Representative.
- The QAA will review all steps taken, research conducted, and resolution recommended prior to the response being sent to the customer.In some instances, the QAA may return the file to the appropriate Research Remediation Analyst for additional work or corrections.
- Responsible for evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing programs, processes, claims, documentation and files to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or government regulations.
- Evaluating in-process, closed, cancelled and declined credit applications, files or insurance claims to ensure company or regulatory standards are met
- Reversing credit decisions where necessary; ensuring corrective action on exceptions and problems; reviewing related operations for adherence to procedures and providing guidance to lenders or other staff regarding documentation and underwriting requirements
- Ensuring required data is input to appropriate system for tracking and recording; performing ongoing file reviews; and generating summary reports of results.
- Identifies risks and problem areas and recommends standards, policies, and procedures to improve performance.
- Designs and conducts training programs.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 2 years of tertiary education
- At least 2 years of working experience financial account/ campaigns as a Quality Assurance Specialist (or similar) in a BPO environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.