Research/Remediation Analyst 2 - Executive Office Research
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories. About the Role
The Research/Remediation Analyst 2 will be responsible for responding, researching and resolving escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by management committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders. Responsibilities
- Review in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, etc., individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes/documents are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities
- Perform intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc.,
- Create correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions)
- Communicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters
- Serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements.
- Provide feedback to internal and external customers, including identification of fraud red flags and inconsistencies for transactions identified with material deficiencies,
- Analyze transaction quality/deficiencies, risks, and offsets and recommends solutions
- Refers recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to management for review
- Project work related to process improvements, performance of ongoing reviews as needed
- Generate reports and summarizes results
- Perform team leadership, provides work direction
- Acts as a mentor to lower level team members; may assist with their development
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2nd year in college
- At least 2 years experience in the BPO/ financial industry handling Fraud/Disputes, customer service, credit card support/complaints and escalations, etc.
- Should have excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Amenable to work on the night shift and holidays
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.