ROHQ Citi Technology Infrastructure, 2020 Full Time Analyst, Philippines
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, we at Citi will help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. We will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role in the technology infrastructure space, and establish a long-term career here.
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) is responsible for providing the products and services that enable our Citi workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that our Citi customers rely on. We provide a critical technical foundation for the firm's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. Analysts will get hands-on experience with multiple technology infrastructure services, including End User, Application Hosting, Cloud, Client Infrastructure, and Enterprise Collaboration services.
CTI is under Citi's Operations and Technology (O&T) with over 110,000 employees in 96 countries that plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The CTI Analyst Program is an 18 to 24-month rotational program and starts with an intensive orientation event where you will not only learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision but also have the opportunity to collaborate with your analyst peers. You will immediately assume extensive responsibilities and have the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals, gaining exposure to a wide range of teams and cultures.
The rotation program will give you the opportunity to work on different assignments while offering regional exposure and strategic insights in various demanding roles exposing you to both technical and operational sides of our business, thus providing a holistic overview of potential areas for your specific challenge and future career development. In addition, during the course of your program you will experience a robust learning and development forum that will complement your on-the-job development. It is our goal to enhance your assimilation through experience, exposure, and education to make an impact in technology.
What would you get in return ?
Analyst Role Description
- Overview of Technology Infrastructure functions within Citi, a globally recognized brand
- Drive process improvements, working in high profile environment with high level of visibility to all levels of management
- Chance to work within a multinational corporation with access to professional, top-ranking technology
- Through a structured development program, you will develop your leading qualities and become an accomplished professional
- You have the chance to make your mark within the fastest-evolving sector within IT
Strategy & Execution
- Interface with assigned technical area to provide high level, quality results according to standards within functions.
- On the job training and experience
- Senior management interaction and involvement
- Network and high level of exposure across CTI
- 18 to 24-month rotation program
- Foster teamwork & collaboration with team, so as to drive outstanding results
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, confident and reliable team member comfortable and effective in both face-to-face and virtual and remote teams
- Unquestionable ethics, personal integrity, an understanding of implications of decisions and client confidentiality.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
- An appreciation for the Technology Analyst role and a clear motivation for a career path within the function.
- Is a great problem solver and can propose suitable solutions to a variety of common technology problems
- Ability to work efficiently within team environments and as an individual contributor.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organizational levels.
- Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new software applications rapidly.
- Ability to learn operational processes rapidly
Bachelor's degree with preferred disciplines in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or another analytical or technical-related program
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the 'EEO is the Law' poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .