ROHQ, Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology, 2021 Full Time Analyst Program, Philippines
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Analysts to join its Analyst Program. The Full Time Analyst position(s) are a two-year rotational program with a variety of different tracks available. The program starts in July 2021 with an intensive one-week orientation where you will learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision.
Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology (EIO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Citi's EIO&T has various businesses. The one's that are hiring for the Full Time Analyst Program include:
• Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI)
provide a critical technical foundation for the firm's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
• Citi Shared Services (CSS)
provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi's businesses and operational units. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Here at Citi, rotational programs are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to more than one role. Our rotational program will help you discover the best fit for your skills and long-term career goals at Citi. Upon completion of the Program, top-performing Analysts are eligible for promotion.
Analysts are hired into roles to perform jobs at the highest levels while continuously seeking ways to improve and innovate. Each analyst works in a highly collaborative environment to ensure that processes are implemented and utilized to facilitate peak operational functionality at Citi. Through ongoing professional and technical training and networking and mentoring opportunities, analysts build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions within Citi O&T. EIO&T Analysts will join an intensive training program upon joining the firm, where they will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as the nuances of Citi's culture. We want to hear from you if...
• You are in your final year , graduating in year 2021 from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent. (For CTI -Citi Technology Infrastructure)
- Preferred disciplines include: degrees in Computer Science; Information Systems; Computer Engineering; Business (technology focused); and other technology-focused degrees are preferred; but not required.
(For CSS- Citi Shared Services)
- You have a strong interest to pursue a technology career in a global bank and have a fundamental understanding of technologies including but not limited to Network and Voice, Telephony, Mainframe systems programming, Production Operations , End User, Application Hosting, Cloud, Client Infrastructure and Enterprise Collaboration services.
- Preferred disciplines include: Business Management, Operations Management, Finance and Accounting, Internal Audit, Economics or any finance related course.
Who we think will be a great fit...
- You have an interest working with numbers, financial solutions, processes, procedures and systems. A technology background is not required but would be an advantage.
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
• Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
• Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (a plus but not required)
• Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
• Collaborators who are quick to seek the help of colleagues and recognize the value of teamwork, support, and mutual assistance
• Enthusiastic leaders
• Innovators who can think creatively and beyond the limits of a position or process
• A client focused mindset with a goal of providing continuous improvement Your time here will look something like this...
During their two years in the program, analysts will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions by participating in two rotations, Analyst assignments change each year based on the business needs of each EIO&T group. Below are some examples of assignments:
• Cyber Security data analysis
• Data Protection analysis
• Software Development (wide variety)
• Product & Project Management
• Private & Hybrid Cloud Design
• Converting raw data into intelligence
• Performing web and mobile application testing and scans
• Identifying defects in online tools
• Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarize data
• Provide an overview of sourcing processes to senior level management
• Automating analytical processes
• Advanced Analytics projects
• API Development & Integration
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Marketing Program Management
------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting