- Łódź, Lodzkie, Poland Łódź Lodzkie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Our Client is one of the oldest German banks, who delivering innovative internal application to manage financial processes.
Currently, we are seeking for a highly experienced and motivated Java Architect to join their international team located in Lodz. More than 60 internal applications, building innovative and modern environment, as well, it is a part of responsibilities waiting in this job offer.
This position including working in the CMS Team which is responsible for the development of updates for applications, other systems and search engines. Your responsibility lies within the implementation and maintenance of interfaces from third party applications, including the following tasks:
- software development,
- re-engineer/refactoring of applications,
- choosing a solutions to build architecture of complex applications,
- technical mentorship,
- training new members.
- at least 4 years of experience with designing and building complex Java/J2EE solutions on Senior or Architect roles
- knowledge of different frameworks and containers
- deep knowledge about software engineering processes
- expert knowledge of web application architecture
- experience in Oracle databases
- knowledge about deployment processes
- open to business travel to Germany (up to 40%)
- technical trainings finished with certification, additional workshops
- language courses
- medical care package
- sports card