Billing Accountant Associate
Billing Accountant Associate 2 Who we are looking for:
At least two years of professional experience in financial accountancy, and/or billing and/or other relevant according to company's management assessment. With Finance or Accounting education Why is this role important:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for What you will be responsible for:
As a Billing Accountant you will
What we value:
- Support the internal and external billing of services to the business
- Manage internal departments and external clients queries relating to billing and reports and invoices
- Production of all invoices and credit notes raised from data provided by internal customers
- Review of calculated invoices against contracts agreed with clients
- Ensure billing related internal controls are followed
- Provide information to internal departments and external clients as needed to facilitate payment for invoices
- Reconcile billed accounts against P&L accounts
- Support management in billing related projects
- Perform second eye review after less experienced team members
- Support and provide training to less experienced team members
- Support Team Supervisor in organizing team workload assignment
- Act with minimal supervision from superiors
- Prepare/update job aids and procedures as necessary
- Other not specified duties might be assigned by direct manager accordingly to business needs and employee skills
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Advanced English both in speaking and writing
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent time management
- Attention to details and problem solving approach
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to find solutions and solve issues within area of expertise
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with business and systems personnel
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
About State Street What we do.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers