Custody Tax Services Officer
What you will be responsible for:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Processing tax reclaims for various investment markets for German, Swiss, Austrian, Dutch client base
- Preparing and processing tax documentation for reduction at source / tax exemption purposes on account and investor level
- Reconciliation of tax receivables and investigation of breaks
- Implementation of tax related market changes
- Regular review and verification of tax procedures and team of 5
- Identify and escalate operational issues.
- Ensure procedures are reviewed and accurate as within departmental timeframes.
- Assists in the overall management and oversight of team
- Close collaboration with internal team in Global Operations and Global Services
a) Education and Experience
- Appropriate educational training in finance/taxes/accounting business or equivalent experience
- Ideally 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated communication skills and service orientation
- Fluent English language communication skills
What We Offer:
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to changes
- Team orientation
- Strong sense of quality and commitment to interact with internal clients effectively and professionally
- Knowledge of tax law regulations and market standards over the various countries
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- Additional holiday entitlemen
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.