Depositary Support Manager, Officer
Purpose Of Role:
The Officer on this position is responsible for the following:
Support Superiors in building dynamic environment with understanding change needs, efficiency improvement and capacity saves delivery. Represent the Unit at respective fora, in particular internal SSBI Poland Branch, to guarantee proper flow of information innovation initiatives related; and to our partners we deliver services to. The officer will ensure that:
The overall project deliverables are met on time and on budget cooperates in this field with respective Project Managers and Unit Managers. All Constant Processes Improvements and Lean initiatives, any Innovation initiatives are identified, described, monitored, measured, and shared with respective parties as an information exchange to build standardized approach. Saves capacity assessed, deliverables achieved. Separate projects set up whenever required and monitored. All people capacity movements are reported correctly, cooperating in this field with respective managers, MIS team and our partners sites. Tool chosen by senior management used and any departmentally developed changes and supporting solution presented to tool owners to be a subject of further cooperation and development. All MIS, KPIs are collected, measured and reported on time, in cooperation with all respective managers. All presented or distributed materials are of high quality. Specific Duties:
- Analyzes effectiveness of current processes and recommends revised procedures and processes.
- Prepares cost / benefit analyses and recommends systems/tools or process design solutions.
Project Management/ Change Management:
- Manages projects on the business side together with respective Project Manager in their complete life cycle i.e. from Initiation through Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing.
- Takes responsibility for all areas of project on the business site with the greatest focus on Scope Management, Time Management and Cost Management, in cooperation with respective Project Manager and respective units' management.
- Takes responsibility for managing change in respective units by the means of:
- Promoting State Street/ other departments new and modified processes and solutions.
- Leading execution of all initiatives identified within CIP and Lean and any other innovation ideas.
- Tracking and responding to user feedback regarding changes and implementation process.
- Assumes overall responsibility for and follow up on the project execution until the initiative is implemented and utilized.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Takes responsibility for proper MIS delivery, in cooperation with respective unit managers and MIS people.
- Acting in cooperation with Managers and Technical SMEs takes responsibility for identifying and leading initiatives standardization and functionalization approach related, both from process and automation tools perspective.
- Takes responsibility for coordination of ad hoc information delivery required by senior management.
Core business requirements:
- Working knowledge of the fund industry, depositary, custody,
- Project management skills, management experience and training,
- Experience in managing change.
- Experience in creating Access databases and Excel Reports using modules, forms, macros, formulas, VBA, SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience Xceptor platform related would be an advantage.
Core soft skills:
- strong communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills,
- strong relationship management skills,
- managerial skills - ability to manage people on tight time frames,
- analytical skills.
- Masters Degree in technology, accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Advanced PC skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway