HR Project Manager (Agile), Officer
Who we are looking for
A Project Manager experienced in Agile methodology who will join our Global Learning Team. You would be managing a team of learning specialist, including facilitators and content creators who deliver trainings to foreign locations. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a Project Manager (Agile) you will
What we value
- Lead the agile team including HR related activities, implement new processes, and ensure the delivery of quality learning solutions.
- Support the resource management process by understanding incoming demand, aligning capacity to demand, and balancing workloads.
- Track and report out on assigned team with regards to total design/delivery staff headcount, utilization, current bench strength, and future staffing plan.
- Ensure inter-connectivity between agile team and content SMEs.
- Monitor & report on KPIs.
- Resolve operational delivery issues.
- Manage complex demand management items as agile projects.
- Participate in regular pipeline reviews to plan demand and availability ahead of time.
- Provide regular status updates and raise risks and roadblocks to the Design & Delivery Resource Manager.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Background in a learning & development environment would be an advantage.
- Min. Bachelor's degree education
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a global environment with various stakeholders.
- Previous experience as a supervisor/people manager is a must.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent English language skills.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers