IT Specialist - Senior IAM Analyst, AVP
Who we are looking for:
Identity and Access Management is seeking a highly capable Assistant Vice President with a strong monitoring and reporting background and knowledge of Identity and Access Manage and Privileged Access Management principles and practices. The AVP will join a highly collaborative team responsible for managing a wide range of functions and projects related to IAM and PAM capabilities and monitoring controls. The team is also responsible for compiling key performance reporting and escalation of missed monitoring controls. The Senior IAM Analyst will be responsible for assisting IAM leadership in establishing a centralized PAM Governance function including monitoring controls for PAM activities and designing and implementing associated KPI reporting. The initial reporting will be Excel and Word-based and may evolve to Tableau or other visualization tool. Flexibility and adaptability are especially important as the centralized function will evolve and grow.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized and has experience performing monitoring controls and urgently escalating exception as necessary. He/she has experience producing reporting and visual dashboards as well as defining specifications and testing for related queries. He/she is familiar with IAM-PAM principles but need not be an expert. This is not a technical position, but the candidate should have a passion for technology. He/she has excellent problem-solving skills, has a positive attitude and can thrive in a dynamic business and technical environment. He/she is resourceful and can "figure it out". He/she is flexible and has shown ability to be an agent of changes. He/she has experience guiding junior staff on assigned tasks. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with business and technology team members at all levels of the organization. The candidate is a team player who makes those around him/her better at their job. What you will be responsible for:
- Assist IAM leadership with establishing monitoring controls for PAM activities and designing and implementing associated KPI reporting
- Monitor assigned PAM controls using reports and other output and escalate exceptions and gaps to appropriate stakeholders
- Create Excel and Word-based reports and/or visual dashboards for management
- Drive others to submit required information in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist IAM Management with PAM Governance functions including implementing and monitoring additional PAM activities
- Define technical report requirements, create test data and test new reports
- Guide junior staff on related monitoring and reporting tasks as appropriate
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance and streamline reporting and dashboards
- Collaborate with team counterpart responsible for IAM KPI/KRI Reporting to identify best practices
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical and/or business field required, Master's degree helpful
- 4 - 6 years of monitoring and reporting experience preferable related to IAM-PAM
- Experience with Tableau Software or similar visualization tools preferred
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and create a sense of urgency for others including senior leaders
- Understanding of Corporate and industry Identity and Access Management and Privilege Access Management principles and practices is helpful
- Advanced understanding MS applications with focus on data analysis (Excel), process flow (Visio) and presentations (Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
Why this role is important to us:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street: What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers