Middle Office Change Management Senior Manager, AVP
Who we are looking for
The role of the Change Management Senior Manager is to manage the Administration service process for Client Change for specific State Street clients as assigned within Alpha IMS Client Service and then coordinate the lifecycle of the change request to completion. This team supports the Alpha IMS Client Service Change Co-Ordinator and Management Team. Why this role is important to us
State Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. SSC has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. SSC are increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a Middle Office Change Management Senior Manager you will
What we value
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Liaise with colleagues across Business Units, Divisions and Locations as required to oversee the change administration service and help manage the client relationship.
- Deliver Change Administration items in line with both Client and State Street expectations.
- Change Request form received and log entry to the Collaborate Change Management Database and load the change Request form
- Work internally to complete initial assessment of the change request in order to move from Pending Acceptance to Acknowledge and assign a change request reference. Relay the reference back to the Client within 24 hours
- Identify stakeholders to represent operational teams and coordinate the timeline for analysis phase through to implementation
- Co-ordinate the validation of cost and funding category for each change request and update the Change Administrator with evidence of approved funding category
- Arrange and Participate under direction Change Management meetings with the Client and take minutes under direction from the Change Co-Ordinator or Change Manager
- Track all upcoming deadlines and provide notification report to Change Co-Ordinator in order to manage Client committed deliverable dates> ensure adherence to relevant SLA's
- Formally track all Client Change Requests from opening through to closure including obtaining formal Client sign off to close the change request
- Create the Invoice template and ensure Change Manager approval procedure adhered to and that the Invoice is generated, sent to the Client and added to the Change database
- Track Invoice through to payment receipt and update database with revenue tracking
- Update the Client Contractual Hours applicable to certain Clients and update revenue tracking
- Assist in the development and provision of Monthly (adhoc on demand) Management reporting both internal, and Key Performance Indicator reports for Client Service Teams and within client SLA's.
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards.
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues and Senior Management
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times.
- Manage team of Middle Office Change Management.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented and accuracy, ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Good communication skills and an ability to provide a customer focused approach
- Well-developed writing skills to facilitate the production of high-quality communication
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness
- PC literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Collaborate, MS Teams etc.
- Ability to take high levels of ownership over Administration activities and to take responsibility for ensuring that issues are tackled proactively and resolved
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative and as part of a team
- At least 8 years of professional experience, including min. 2 years in an investment firm, or investment fund related, environment.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of:
- The asset management industry, gained through working in a variety of asset management disciplines.
- The standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations.
- Technical capability to use Collaborate and Databases with ability to produce Design Reporting via Powerpoint or using Tableau reporting.
- Excellent English skills.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers