Operational Risk Analyst - Project Manager, Senior Associate/Officer
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Mission
Supporting business units across the corporation, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) division within SS Corporation establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies, guidelines and limits, and assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit legal, regulatory and other risks to the company. Scope of responsibilities:
Skills we value:
- Project management (improvements, transitions, implementation of new tools);
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering;
- Driving quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Coordinate processes currently in transition;
- Deliver various risk reporting activities per established procedures;
- Manage and coordinate relationship with internal business partners;
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives as defined by the internal business partners;
- Promote best practices in coordination with internal business partners;
- Provide support to the corporate operational risk programs;
- Assist in various ad-hoc requests and data analysis tasks.
- University degree in the field of finance, mathematics, computer science, data management or in other technical field;
- 3+ years of professional experience in finance services industry or other relevant area according to company's management assessment (4+ for Officer position);
- 4+ years of professional experience in finance services industry or other relevant area according to company's management assessment (3+ for SA position);
- Experience in project management;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Working experience with data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) - will be an advantage;
- Programming skills in Python, VBA or SQL - will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English;
- Very good time management skills. Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Attention to details;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven and pro-active attitude;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization;
- Ability to work in a team towards common goal.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.