Starszy Specjalista ds. Przeciwdziałania Praniu Pieniędzy
AML Specialist, Associate 2 About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs and our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Why this role is important to us:
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML/KYC process for onboarding new customers/accounts, completion of periodic reviews, event driven reviews of existing customers/accounts and PEP analysis, in accordance with applicable AML policies and procedures. Supporting other Team members as well as Line Manager with various tasks.
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML/KYC process for onboarding new customers/accounts, completion of periodic reviews, event driven reviews of existing customers/accounts and PEP analysis, in accordance with applicable AML policies and procedures. Supporting other Team members as well as Line Manager with various tasks. Major Responsibilities:
- Create the AML/KYC record in the system sourcing information from internal and external sources for all risk ratings (Regulatory websites, Company website, Banker's Almanac, Lexis Nexis, World Check etc.).
- Assisting team members with sourcing relevant information and documentation required for process completion.
- Cooperate closely with Front Office employees to ensure all required documentation from Customers has been provided.
- Be first point of contact about policy and procedures queries.
- Perform Know Your Customer due diligence in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures.
- Consider the risks to State Street during Onboarding or Periodic Reviews/ Event Driven Reviews process.
- Notify local management of operational and policies issues.
- Provide support to Line Manager with workload and priorities management.
- Cooperate with key stakeholders with regards to the execution and accurate tracking of key deliverables from the EMEA BU AML Centre.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are correctly reflected on designated reporting Tool.
- Follow the speak up, listen up values - including timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches.
- Meet agreed targets for AML/KYC record review and completion within agreed timeframes escalating when required.
- Attend and participate in AML awareness training sessions to continue to enhance the quality of deliverables.
- Assist in departmental projects as required.
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour.
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business.
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
- Look to take a proactive approach to managing your own career and development by undertaking activities and training courses (classroom and online) identified by you and your manager.
- Attend monthly 1:1 meetings with your manager to obtain feedback on your progression.
- Ensure participation in all relevant Town Halls and Team Meetings to demonstrate engagement in your role and the strategy for State Street.
Degree or equivalent work experience Skills and Experience -
Required Competencies -
- interpersonal, numerical, problem-solving, analytical, etc.
- Good knowledge of regulatory AML/KYC requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyse complex structures to determine risk exposure and applicable AML/KYC requirements
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good language skills in English
- One or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch or Arabic would be an advantage
- motivation, team skills, ability to work under pressure, etc.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional agility: ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines; quickly adapt and respond to change
- Excellent communication skills required - both verbal and written
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a concise manner
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops