AML Specialist (AIS), Associate
AIS AML Specialist, Associate 1 Who we are looking for:
The AIS Poland AML Team provides a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) service to Alternative Investments Solutions clients for all contracting locations. Associate 1 will be responsible for requesting CDD documentation for clients from State Street Donor sites (BU) as well as sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As AIS AML Specialist you will:
What we value:
- Requesting CDD documentation for clients from State Street Donor sites (BU),
- Sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors,
- Reviewing and tracking CDD documentation for all customers in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures,
- Completing the necessary forms required to support CDD,
- Notifying local management of operational issues,
- Completing Anti-Money Laundering risk assessment using corporate compliance tools prior to account opening and on an on-going basis,
- Engaging with other State Street offices and providing updates and the necessary reports to State Street Donor sites,
- Gathering and compiling MIS on clients' and underlying investors CDD,
- Preparing status reports to senior management,
- Updating and maintenance of the team's KYC database.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Very good language skills in English
- One or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, or Dutch would be an advantage;
- Enquiring mind and ability to investigate and problem solve,
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills - ability to keep meticulous records,
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Strong time management skills,
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing tasks,
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
- Third level qualification, Legal, Finance, or Business related.
- Some knowledge of anti-money laundering, know-your-customer process.
- Work Parameters Or Boundaries: Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations Performance Planning and Review System (PPR).
- Core Competencies
Good numerical and analytical abilities,
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
Excellent attention to detail,
Good communication skills - both verbal and written,
Very good English. We offer
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers