App Development – JAVA, AVP
The candidate must have 3+ years of experience in IT or relevant industry. This role is for a Senior Developer with a minimum of Bachelor's degree with strong JAVA development with object oriented concepts experience. Candidate Responsibilities:
Requirements for this role
- Designs, develops and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes, designs, estimates, and develops software programs to meet project schedule.
- Develop all levels of specifications that detail the implementation of improved functionality.
- Perform overall system design down to individual class design.
- Program (code, unit test, integration test and debug) and maintain new and/or improved functionality based on system specifications.
- Maintains and supports existing software applications.
- Prepares systems documentation as needed.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid testing skills
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Detail oriented.
- Produces accurate and quality work.
- High level of proficiency in the required programming language.
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA
- Excellent application development experience and working knowledge of SQL Programming, AJAX Technologies, Google Web Tool Kit and Jasper Reports
- Knowledge of ODBC, JDBC
- Basic foundational knowledge of Web Services is a plus; Agile Development practice
- Bachelor's Degree level qualification in a computer or IT related subject.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway