Application Administrator, Associate 2
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Application Administrator, Associate 2A talented and self-driven individual that will be working closely with the development team. The individual will be required to act as a central point of contact for end-users and other stakeholders.
- Administrate and maintain solutions developed by an existing team e.g. SQL/VBA based solution.
- Support the development team with their daily tasks.
- Help end-users with queries and issues.
- Manage a list of development requirements.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with Business contacts globally.
- Prepare relevant product documentation according to agreed standards.
- Provide regular status reporting to the project/team leads and management.
- Prepare and conduct trainings, create training materials for end-users.
- Prepare presentations and reports on the application for management.
- Track, manage and escalate issues and risks.
- Ensure tasks/projects are delivered on time.
- Conduct ad-hoc reports, administration, projects and tasks as required.
- A University Degree in banking/finance, marketing or any other field.
- Experience in a corporate environment would be an advantage.
- 1-plus years' experience in work with clients (either internal or external).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint SharePoint).
- Any other applications knowledge would be a plus (i.e. PowerBi, PowerQuery).
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, time management skills.
- Be a team player by working with other team members to deliver work within agreed deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with others and seek clarifications where required.
- Conduct research or seek help when required.
- Proactively resolve inquiries and exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway