Business Analyst - Digital Engagement, Officer
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Mission
The Officer Digital Engagement/MYSTT will work as a member of the global custody product team and support custody product managers globally to drive key product activities related to digital engagement/MYSTT; and will provide support and assistance to customers and team members on digital engagement/MYSTT questions, e.g., RFP support, client product question research. Scope of responsibilities:
Skills we value:
- Work closely with the custody product managers and cross-divisional teams to drive key product activities related to digital engagement/MYSTT;
- Define specifics for platforms;
- Maintain on-going platform requirements;
- Analyze utilization, trends, insights;
- Drive improvement recommendations, and work to implement new releases;
- Drive demand management activities on digital engagement/MYSTT;
- Creating project plans/documents and tracking progress;
- Engaging with key stakeholders to problem solve, gather feedback, and drive alignment;
- Delivering agreed upon project outcome.
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis experience in a financial services;
- Education degree in economics, business, finance;
- Good understanding of client facing platforms, particularly MYSTT;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Self-driven, flexible, open-minded, proactive, efficient, responsible, organized and detailed oriented;
- Strong in written / oral communication in English;
- Collaborative, a good team player;
- Strong work-ethic with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines;
- Good analytical skills.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.