Business Analyst - Investment Management Services, Officer
Job Responsibilities :
- To document, analyse, review and support STP and Internal Business Operations projects, covering feasibility studies, Return On Investment (ROI) business cases, project plans and delivery of operational readiness from internal agreed directives supporting business operations and delivering to the business owners .
- Provide support to the Investment Management Services (IMS) Business Operations teams in relation to project changes to processes and improvements.
- Support internal business operation projects and co-ordinate with and organize analysts in other locations as well as locally.
- Participate in strategic Projects, and initiatives as representative of the wider business operations teams.
- Analyze, review, document and support all Straight Through Process and Internal Business Operations projects, covering feasibility studies, Return On Investment (ROI) business cases, project plans and delivery of operational readiness from internal agreed directives supporting business operations and delivering to the business owners.
- Monitor, track and document the conversion projects and progress with core documents and regular updates.
- Provide first class service in support of the business group within IMS and to the clients of IMS
- Review and improve current working practices as part of projects creation and changes to the business gaining efficiencies
- Maintain task listing and project updates into project plans, keeping lead PM, or Business Owner aware of all data regarding external entities, internal entities and project preparation and implementation.
- Track projects and post implementation benefits to ensure data is available to management for Return On Investment
- Keep abreast of market changes and developments, and internal system developments ensuring that all new processes align to best capability and practices
- Assist BAU with procedure changes and reviews and client specific processes improvements.
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- A minimum of 5 years of investment services / asset management / funds industry experience
- At least years of experience in project work with a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements
- Fluent English - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Strong understanding of Transaction Management within Business Operations
- Detailed knowledge of Investment Instruments across asset types i.e. Equities, Bonds, Exchange Traded Derivatives and Foreign Exchange
- Experience and ability to drive delivery and meet targets
- Knowledge of current market ISITC code of practice
- Previous testing ability, extensive knowledge of ETC/STP would be an advantage
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a critical deadline driven environment
- Ability to form effective working relationships with multiple parties - Clients, Business Experts, IT and Project Teams
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings and technical workshops
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway