Business Analyst BEACON Consultancy, Senior Associate
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Mission
Work in a non-country aligned Fund Accounting business project team focused on building the best Operating Model possible using the latest Beacon technology. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the creativity needed to improve the fund accounting operating model using Beacon technology;
- Track the development of new technology, closing out gaps between legacy applications and Beacon services;
- Learn new tools as and when required;
- Test, or direct the testing of, new Beacon services to ensure no defects relative to legacy processes;
- Train others in the new Beacon services;
- Engage in non-country specific brainstorming sessions to help mold the future operating model for Fund Accounting in Poland.
- Must have several years' experience of Fund Accounting and Net Asset Value (NAV) Production;
- Existing knowledge of core Beacon applications like MyNAV, eHzn TB, MyView expected;
- Project Management;
- Time Management;
- Effective Communicator;
- Creative Thinking.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.