Client Communication & Marketing Specialist, Senior Associate
Job Description About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Mission
The Client Communications role sits within Global Marketing's Client Communications and Sales Strategy team and assists with the creation and distribution of Sales Enablement tools and client-facing materials (messaging, presentations, reports, infographics, e-mails, etc.) to ensure they adhere to best practices in terms of client communications, incorporate client feedback, address industry challenges, and ultimately drive business objectives.
As a successful candidate, you are highly organized, a proactive team player who brings positivity and continuous support to those around them. Working across multiple divisions, your ability to collaborate, foster relationships and suggest solutions is essential. This role would suit someone who wishes to gain experience within a marketing team in a financial services company. Responsibilities:
Skills we value:
- Ensure execution and implementation of long and short-term marketing strategies;
- Work with the wider marketing team members and business unit/sales teams to assist in defining marketing objectives and plans;
- Liaise closely with Client Communication and Sales Strategy team members in North America, EMEA and APAC to ensure initiatives meet business objectives;
- Fielding general marketing enquiries from internal customers.
- 2-4 years relevant marketing and communications experience, preferably in a B2B and / or financial services organization in a subject matter expert position;
- A degree-level education in a relevant area;
- Experience managing marketing projects: online communications, events, brand/advertising, editorial, partnerships/sponsorships. This entails a good understanding of all marketing channels, including interactive and social media;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus (not essential but a plus).
- Fluent English;
- Strong customer service and customer responsiveness skills, and have the ability to communicate in a pro-active and professional manner;
- Strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities;
- Demonstrated accuracy and high attention to detail;
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced, global environment;
- Strong communication skills.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.