Continuous Improvement Consultant/Project Manager, Officer
- Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget.
The jobholder may also assist the Programme Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects.
- The jobholder will be primarily accountable for Process Reengineering-type projects.
- The jobholder may be involved in Transition-type projects transferring work into/out of Poland.
- Project Manager oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable)
- Secures adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Provides risk and Issues identification and mitigation
- Collaborates with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
- Supports business in identifying broken processes and value opportunities by providing leadership and technical expertise for development and implementation of different process improvement ideas
- Leads and delivers on process reengineering projects that drive strategic change at State Street Poland
- Coaches and trains staff in the use of continuous improvement tools
- Facilitates Lean best practices/knowledge sharing across the entire organization
- Works with local, regional and global Lean Champions to build problem-solving capabilities and support culture change at State Street Poland.
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in leading continous improvement initiatives).
- Good knowledge of project management and continuous improvement methodologies & techniques (e.g. PMP, Prince, BPMN, Lean/Six Sigma Green/Black Belt)
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway