Design and Reeingineering Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for:
The Design & Restructuring Consultant has the opportunity to directly contribute to State Street Beacon by supporting our business units in working towards a digital enterprise. Be-con, a publicly announced five-year program, represents a very bold vision to digitize our entire organization to achieve greater efficiencies, improved processes, real-time insights, and fast and accurate digital service delivery for our clients. What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Lead and assist business and shared service teams in optimizing their operational teams;
- Collaborate with appropriate teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction;
- Support the team's strategy and direction to meet client needs through the understanding of their business;
- Lead planning and management of assigned projects;
- Be responsible for definition and execution of overall plan and priorities;
- Maintain process tools and templates;
- Responsible for client inquiries;
- Develop and maintain end-to-end project plans;
- Responsible for reporting requirements for assigned projects;
- Provide high quality services in a timely manner;
- Apply expertise for complex problem solving and risk mitigation;
- Manage all reporting requirements for assigned projects;
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance:
- Assist in developing and implementing new workflow approaches and methods as well as system enhancements;
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues;
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the direct manager;
- Manage own performance through engaging in the performance review process and attending relevant training;
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities;
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation;
- Perform other duties as required.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Analytical & problem solving abilities;
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team;
- Good knowledge of proven business analysis methodology is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel, and Word required;
- Strong analytical skills required;
- Good communication and writing skills required.
- 4-6 years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required
- Financial Industry expertise specifically Fund Accounting and Back office operations are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.