ETF Product - Database & Reporting Manager with State Street Global Advisors, AVP
We are looking for a database and reporting product analyst to provide research and data to support the management of the existing range of SPDR ETFs for State Street Global Advisors (SSGA). You will join a dynamic, ambitious and international team of ETF product professionals, looking to grow the SPDR ETF business and bring market-leading solutions to our clients.
You will need to collaborate with colleagues in the US and EMEA product teams, as well as other teams from across the organization, to drive our product agenda. The role requires energy and collaboration skills; we want you to help SPDR ETFs to achieve its business goals by identifying threats and opportunities in the competitive landscape. You will provide regular reporting plus ad hoc analyses detailing product launches, product changes, and the marketability of newly launched and existing products versus our peers, in addition to tracking industry trends in key markets.
What we will ask you to do:
What we would like you to be:
- In this role, you will gather and analyze data related to asset flows, performance, trading volumes, and risk characteristics for SPDR ETFs versus peers. You will make informed observations about product positioning, strengths and weaknesses in order to update team members and Management.
- You will track market shifts and investor trends, and gain broad-based exposure across asset classes.
- You will collaborate with team members to produce periodic and ad hoc management reports and business cases, highlighting key findings related to revenue, sales, strategy, and marketability for SPDR ETF strategies and products.
- You will contribute to SPDRs broader strategic and analytic projects.
Who you are:
- Data driven, intellectually curious, results-oriented, and comfortable in an ever-changing environment that is subject to shifting priorities and task loads.
- Strong quantitative analytics, in particular in analyzing and evaluating numerical data, drawing conclusions and presenting findings.
- A good problem solver and trouble-shooter, with the ability to identify and analyze issues, and the energy to tackle them
- Undergraduate degree with 1-3 years of industry experience.
- Strong PC and Microsoft Office skills, incl. advanced level Excel and PowerPoint. Coding abilities is a plus, including the ability to use data visualization software.
- Working knowledge of using tools such as Bloomberg, Morningstar, and Zephyr preferred.
- Previous experience with ETFs is desirable .
Equal Opportunities Statement
- You are forward thinking , curious and naturally dissatisfied with an outdated status quo
- You want to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and have fun while doing so.
- You are motivated to deliver the best possible outcomes to clients and investors in our funds.Education & qualifications:
Good quality degree in Finance, Economics, STEM or similar field. MBA or CFA a plus but not necessary.
We employ a diverse group of people within our 26 worldwide locations and 10 investment centers. As an organization, we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader, is a fundamental value at State Street. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer