Expense Reporting Team Manager, Officer
What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Supervision of all subordinate staff, including SA SMEs;
- Constant supervision of processes in scope; support in effective tasks distribution among team ( including planning, coordinating, monitoring task allocation);
- Talent management including; hiring, training, setting goals and delivering performance reviews;
- Identification of internal training needs/knowledge gaps and support to deliver cross-trainings to ensure process continuity and top quality deliverables;
- Maintain proper relationship and effective communication with Oversight and other Departments in SSB;
- Managing towards top quality and timeliness results delivery; in case of issues, leading on root cause review and execution of mitigation steps;
- Managing towards effective resolution on open issues;
- Managing towards continues processes improvement, consistently increasing efficiency;
- Coordinating on new due diligence requests and managing transitions, securing all formal requirements fulfilled/documentation archived for any future reviews;
- Ongoing control over loading vs. capacity to secure roles allocated fully utilized;
- Maintaining effective delegation within the team to ensure all staff contribute to internal projects/systems introduction and workload is distributed fairly;
- Coordination of projects that take part on departmental level;
- Governance on multiple administrative tasks in the team.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Ability to analyze complex fund accounting cases and use analytical skills to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Ability to identify gaps in the processes and introduce necessary controls;
- Ability to escalate and recommend solutions;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Excel;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial services industry; asset management, fund accounting, controlling & people management;
- Demonstrate and understanding of fund expenses (fees: purchase, redemption, audit, legal & other expenses), total expense ratio production, accruals and true-ups, client invoice/rebilling.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.