Do you have sharp analytic skills?
Do you know how to get the word out?
Are you solution oriented?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• analyze, detect trends and visualize UBS Group-related financial information
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
• collaborate closely with Business Division counterparts and other input providers to present accurate, value adding financial information compared with targets and history
• provide efficient time-to-market and high quality financial information to UBS Group Executive Board and Board of Directors
Group Financial Analytics provides consistent, accurate and value-adding business information to Group senior management. It focuses on the review and analysis of financial data and business information of UBS Group and its business divisions, pinpoints the impact of future developments and trends by preparing a suite of internal integrated performance and financial reporting products (actuals and forecasts) and ad-hoc analysis. It operates in close cooperation with its partners in the divisional Controlling units and advances the integration of Risk, Finance and Treasury.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
• 3+ years of work experience, ideally in the financial services industry
• Strong analytical skills combining financial services industry knowledge with a critical mind
• Fluency in English (both written/oral)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Experience with Cognos TM1
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.