Finance Operations Manager, VP
Finance Operations Managers have several internal contacts, typically at senior levels within the organization. Finance Operations Managers are responsible for building relationships with the stakeholders and are key contacts for escalations and special requests. They contribute at European level in multiple common initiatives and projects. Individuals have considerable experience and knowledge.
This role will have 2-6 direct reports, and indirect management of a function of 70-200 people. Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with more senior management, the Finance Operations Manager would develop, recommend and execute business plans to achieve annual budget, hiring and transition targets for the unit,
- Play a lead role in the transitions/conversions of new business in conjunction with the Poland leadership team as well as colleagues in other EMEA locations,
- Serve on committees. Help define and implement new company initiatives with a goal of increasing levels of staff engagement,
- Manage relationships with key contacts internally/externally, making sure that requests are being met and that internal clients are satisfied with their level of service,
- Set and monitor SLA and KPI's,
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline functions,
- Manage implementation of new systems and processes,
- Lead and motivate staff,
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures,
- Co-ordinate and implement training and development activities for staff.
- Equivalent to a B.S. degree in Finance, Business or related field,
- Eight to ten years of Financial Services experience, e.g. Insurance, Banking, possibly from within a key operational environment where there are high volume of transactions, e.g. BPO
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and management skills are essential to this role,
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills,
- Confidence to represent the local office in senior internal and external forums,
- Good proficiency in the use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel,
- Fluency in oral and written English.