IT Business Analyst for HR
- Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS Poland
- 12 Nov 18
IT Business Analyst for HR
Do you have a knack for analyzing HR and IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them in HR IT applications
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and working jointly with HR
– describe the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– create detailed system design requirements, including Feature Documentation, User Interface and Screen Designs, Use Case Scenarios, Workflow Diagrams, and Data Models
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– coordinate with different IT and vendor teams (if required) to complete the implementation activities
– conduct handover sessions with Level 2 and Level 3 support teams
– assist with functional analysis on Level 3 incidents
You'll be working in the HR IT team in Poland. We are a global function providing services to HR teams across all divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over 60'000 users in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT leads the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?